Vastu Tips For your Business And Work Space by Dr.Taara Malhotra
Facing problems in your business? Or facing challenges at your work space? Have you thought about taking Vastu consultation for your business or work? If not, let us help you have a small conversation with Dr. Taara Malhotra, India’s leading Vastu expert who will be sharing some exclusive Vastu tips for your business. For those who are not aware, Vastu Shastra is an Indian Vedic system and an ancient science of architecture that helps get rid of the negative energy from our lives, our homes and work places.Vastu Shastra has been followed in India for centuries and it incorporates many Hindu beliefs.The designs are intended to integrate the functional aspects of structures and geometric patterns, with nature and forces like the sun and wind.
According to Dr. Taara Malhotra, “The whole idea of Vastu Shastra is to create and attract positive cosmic energy for a blissful life. Vastu Shastra is an amalgamation of science, art, astronomy and astrology. It is important that businesses offices should be set up as per the Vastu guidelines so as to reap its maximum benefits.”
Dr. Taara Malhotra sharing some guidelines that business houses and owners should keep in mind while designing their offices.
- The offices should place décor items in the right direction to invite positive cosmic energy.
- Entrepreneurs should sit facing the north or north-east as it is considered auspicious as per Vastu Shastra.
- Head of the business house must have a cabin in the western part of the office.
- Do not pile up finished goods in the front of the office desk.
- Keep the south-west portion of the office for a safe which will contain important documents related to the business.
- Entrepreneurs must ensure to have a rectangular desk or table and made of superior wood.
- A glass or metal table which is irregular in shape is not considered good for an office.
- The reception area makes a lasting impression on those coming into the office. Keep French lavender or green jade flowers at the reception desk. The flowers bringin a lot of positivity.
- It is important to keep the desk clutter-free. Keep papers, documents and other items in drawers or cupboards.
- Employees must ensure that they never face the door in their cabins as they won’t be able to see the person who comes in. As per Vastu, this can give rise to distrust among colleagues.
- For business success, the central part of the office should be left open.
- Washrooms and toilets contain a lot of negative energy. They should be built in the southern west or northern west portion of the building.
We hope these tips help you in growing your business or in career growth. Ignoring the business Vastu may create problems for you at work place like your senior may develop a bias against you or work sales/revenue may suffer or workers may go on strike or there could be labour or management problems without any reason. Negativity at business space can be best addressed with proper Vastu planning.
- Realigning Your Energy Through Aura and Chakra Healing Techniques
- If Black Magic Really Exists and Can it be Reversed?
- What Is Crystal Healing-A Beginner’s Guide to Crystals in 2022
- Guide to Transforming Negative Energy through Spell Casting and Candle magic
- 6 Things You Should Know Before Tarot Card Reading Class
- The Power of Numbers in Numerology by Dr. Taara Malhotra
- Investment Decisions From Tarot Card Reading By Dr. Taara Malhotra
- Vastu Tips For your Business And Work Space by Dr.Taara Malhotra
- Dr. Taara Malhotra explains the impact and popularity of Spell casting
You can connect with Dr. Taara Malhotra via her websit or through her official Instagram handle @taaramalhotraofficial and ask her questions and issues that you wish to heal. Tarot Card reading is very useful when you are stuck or have doubts about a prominent situation in your life, as Dr. Taara Malhotra will explain to us. Readers of Tarot cards in India gain insight into past, present, and future using this technique.
Connect Us on Whatsapp- Dr. Taara Malhotra- 9873456004
Instagram:- Visit our Instagram
Twitter:- Follow Us on Twitter