Vastu Guidance for Diwali Decor by Dr. Taara Malhotra
Dr. Taara Malhotra, India’s most famous tarot card reader and psychic energy expert based in Delhi and Gururgram is with us to share some special insights n Diwali Décor as per Vastu Shastra. She is an expert in Vastu Shastra and takes personal sessions also offering guidance to people to create their work and residential space as per Vastu guidelines and also as per psychic energy. So read this piece if you wish to make the most and get abundant blessings through your Diwali Décor –
Diwali Décor ushers in prosperity: The festive fever has already begun and it is the time for celebrations. It is also that time of the year which people eagerly await so that they can go out and shop, buy new things for the house or themselves and also deck up their homes. As Diwali is around the corner, people are getting ready to welcome Goddess Lakshmi, Lord Ganesh and Lord Kuber into their homes to bring them prosperity, financial gains and happiness. During festivals, traditions come into display and on this particular festival people light up their homes with a variety of colourful and bright lights as part of the tradition. Every home is a sight to behold.
Dr. Taara Malhotra says, “The festival of lights brings people together and has great significance for people irrespective of their faith. Diwali symbolizes the triumph of light over darkness, knowledge over ignorance and good over evil. This five-day festival is an amalgam of fireworks, prayer and Vastu and festivals go hand in hand. As people are decorating their homesfeasts. I have always believed and see how , Vastu plays a pivotal role as it ensures it acts as a magnet for positive energies. It is believed vastu helps banish all the negative energies in force. During Diwali, vastu especially has greater importance. Even if people do not follow vastu during the rest of the year, on Diwali, it tends to play a greater role in how a house needs to be decorated.”
What she means is that at least on Diwali we should pep up our space with Vastu guidelines. She opines that people should correct the vastu of their home at least on Diwali to bring in prosperity, happiness and progress in their lives. Vastu gives us directions and tells us how to place the furniture and other household items for maximum benefit.
Tips by Dr. Taara Malhotra for Diwali Décor
There are some basic rules which people who believe in vastu must follow to attract positive vibes. Dr. Taara Malhotra says as part of vastu people should repaint their homes, light diyas, keep the house clean and decorate it –
- Cleaning and decluttering: It is believed that Goddess Lakshmi only enters a clean house. So cleaning every corner of the home is important in order to remove the negative energy. It is the basic vastu tip for Diwali. Make sure to remove cobwebs in each part of the house. Declutter the kitchen and storage area by getting rid of unwanted furniture and clothes. Experts say the cleaning must be done on Kali Chaudas or the second day of Diwali as it brings in positive energy and helps retains it. Keep your vehicles clean to stop negative energy.
- Decorate the entrance: Decorate the main door as it is the path from where positive energies enter the house. Place the footprints of Goddess Lakshmi on the main door so as to welcome her into a clean space. Make sure the entrance is lit up well. Light diyas in the house, on the porch, at place of worship and near the front door during the night.
- Place household items in their right position: An important tip for Diwali vastu is to declutter the north and northeast zones of the home. This will ensure free flow of wealth. Keep the central zone of the house clean for enhanced financial gains.
- Lakshmi Pooja: Lakshmi Pooja should always be done facing north or east direction. If that isn’t possible, worship in the west direction, but make sure you are facing north or east only.
Light up the home: Choose lights as per the vastu. Houses which face the east should use yellow decorative lights only. Houses facing the south should use red lights. For houses facing the west, blue and white lights are to be used. Houses facing the north should have more green and white lights.
Read More: Love life Tarot Card Reading
Wishing you a Happy Diwali with Good Vibes Décor
These are some do-able Vastu guidelines shared by Dr. Taara Malhotra who also offers consultation on guidance on Vastu matters. So if you are facing diseases in your residential space or facing losses in your business without any fault or mistake… you may consider getting Vastu Analysis done of your space. You can connect with Dr. Taara Malhotra through Instagram @taaramalhotraofficial or book a session online at www.taaramalhotra.com
Connect Us on Whatsapp- Dr. Taara Malhotra- 9873456004
Instagram:- Visit our Instagram
Twitter:- Follow Us on Twitter
Read More Blogs:
- Tarot Card Reading for Relationship Advice by Dr. Taara Malhotra
- Dr. Taara Malhotra Explains the Difference between Twin Flame and Soulmate
- Using Hoodoo or Magic positively; Dr. Taara Malhotra tells how!
- How To Choose A Business Name With Numerology?
- 10 Tips For Getting The Most Out Of Your Next Tarot Card Reading In 2022